All customers are deemed to agree to the following terms. The terms listed on this website are subject to change without notice, and take immediate effect upon each change. This website includes links to other websites that we or our Group companies manage. Use of each such site is subject to the terms provided by each website.
All copyrights on any information on this website, including content, text, images, data, software and other kinds of materials (hereinafter referred to as "the Content") belong to Mitani Corporation or the organizations that provide the Content, and are protected by related laws. Users can use this website and download or print the contents by following the terms and related laws. Except where permitted by Mitani in advance, the duplication, revision, distribution, transfer, lending, licensing, reproduction and reuse of the Content beyond the scope of general use on matters of interest or other purposes as applicable laws admit or require is strictly prohibited. All rights to trademarks, logos and trade names appearing on the website belong entirely to Mitani Corp. Use of these trademarks, logos and trade names without permission is strictly prohibited by Trademark Law except where otherwise permitted by law.
The Corporation takes great care to check the Content before providing it on this website. However, the Corporation offers no guarantees whatsoever regarding the accuracy, usefulness or safety of the Content in the website. The information provided on the website constitutes only a part of the business activities of the Corporation, not the entirety of them. The Corporation accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or inconvenience arising from the use of the Content. The Corporation accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding the accuracy and legitimacy of information on websites linked to the website (hereinafter referred to as "the Links"). In the event of any problems arising from use of the Links, any related duties belong to the links; customers are directed to deal with any such problems under their own responsibility. The Corporation accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any inquiries or complaints arising from users' violation of the terms and any injuries to any third parties; customers are directed to deal with any such problems under their own responsibility and at their own expense. If the Corporation spends expenses to solve such problems, the user shall reimburse the Corporation for said expenses.
The following conduct is prohibited in using the website.
- Conduct that infringes or may infringe on the property or privacy of third parties or the Corporation
- Conduct that causes or may cause disadvantage or loss to third parties or the Corporation
- Conduct that is or may be contrary to public morals
- Criminal conduct and conducts that may give rise to criminality
- Fallacious notification or registration, such as registration of another person's email address
- Business activity or conduct for the purpose of making profit or preparing for such activities
- Conduct that defames the good name of a third party or the Corporation
- Conduct that spreads or may spread hazardous computer programs such as computer viruses
- Conduct that is contrary to laws and ordinances.
- Other conduct that the Corporation judges as inappropriate.
Handling of Personal Information
Measures to improve the security of the website are taken continuously to prevent issues such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage. Please note, however, that use of this website still carries some risk of information leakage.
In principle, linking to the website is free except in the following cases.
- Links from websites against public order and morals
- Links from websites that may be in violation of laws or ordinances
- Links using flame tags or other content that may compromise the clarity of the website
- Links that may create false impressions of associations or business relationships with other websites, or recognition and support of other websites
- Other links that we interpret as inappropriate
In principle, the Corporation does not engage in cross-linking
Recommended System Environment
Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSX 10.7, or later
Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, Chrome (latest version) Macintosh: Safari, Firefox, Chrome (latest version)
Plug-ins are required to access some content.